Patients Choice Urgent Care in Highland, MI offers a way to seek treatment for urgent medical conditions and illnesses that would normally require a trip to the hospital emergency room. By choosing urgent care, patients will enjoy lower wait times, lower co-pays, and lower overall medical costs. They will also benefit from consistent care provided by a physician they know and trust rather than a hurried and impersonal experience at the ER.
We treat a wide variety of conditions and illnesses, and we also provide basic primary care services like sports/ school/work physical exams, vaccinations, and pharmaceuticals on a walk-in basis. Coming to Patients Choice Urgent Care in Highland, MI for many of the medical services normally provided by a primary care physician can save the time and hassle of making an appointment.
Conditions We Treat
- Minor injuries – such as sprains, strains, cuts, burns, etc.
- Broken bones (fractures)
- Athletic injuries
- Occupational injuries and health problems
- Minor illnesses – such as colds and the flu
- Asthma and allergies
- Acute pain management (including neck and back pain)
- Any medical emergency that is not life threatening
Services We Provide
- Health checkups
- Sports and school physical exams
- Travel medical care
- Lab tests
- EKG and vital sign monitoring
- Intravenous (IV) fluids
- Primary care for children, adults, and seniors